Phone Banking Instructions
We'd love to have you join us in getting the word out about Measure H. You can:
- Join us in-person @ AFSCME's office: 514 Shatto Place (3rd floor office), LA 90020. Thursday's @ 5:30-8:00pm.
Click here for Phone Bank Flyer
- Or organize your own phone-bank/phone bank privately!
- Here's a brief video on how it works: goo.gl/gWSXSF
- Web Platform: http://www.hubdialer.com/agent
- ID & Passcode for Web Platform: 8891 (CODE: 222222) - that's six 2's
- Dial-In # (for phone only - web platform highly recommended): 646-616-6955
- Link to the paper script with the call-in # and passcode for phone only calls: vol_script_measure_h__1_.pdf
- Do NOT hang up your phone. After you record your response, the dialer will make the next call.
- Since these calls are to remind supporters to make it to the polls, it's ok for you to keep the conversations brief and move on to the next call.
- Encourage respondents to go to actual polling locations since Friday was the last day to mail in a ballot for counting on election day.
- Take a break every once in a while and watch a video to remind yourself of the objective of our work.